Why You’re Struggling To Learn Russian
Discover How An Uneducated American “Drop-Out” Finally Mastered The Russian Alphabet, Grammar, and Vocabulary In Just A Few Short Weeks By Using This Proven New Breakthrough Method!
Dear Frustrated Student Of The Russian Language,
I know exactly where you’re at. It wasn’t too long ago that I was staring hopelessly at websites written in Russian and wondering if it would ever be possible for me to understand a single complete sentence without getting a migraine.
My eyes just simply rejected the images on the screen and when I tried to force them to read, my brain threatened to commit suicide!
Alright, so maybe I am exaggerating a little to prove a point, but you know exactly what I mean, don’t you?
Trying to learn Russian makes you feel like, well…(pardon my French)…a RETARD!
Nobody likes to feel stupid, and trying to learn Russian can make you feel EXTREMELY STUPID! The human pride and frustration inside us tends to steer us away from things that make us feel stupid in order to save face. We would rather remain ignorant (not knowing Russian) and feel smart, then try and pursue Russian and feel stupid.
Let’s Examine The FACTS….
Millions Of People Have Tried To Learn Russian And Nearly All Of Them Fail! Why? You may ask? Simple, because Traditional Language Teaching Methods DO NOT Work. Give me a few minutes and I will prove it to you.
First Let’s Cover The Free Stuff…
- Free Internet Websites/Courses – These Sites Give You A Superficial Overview Of The Language And Usually Just Leave You Frustrated, Bored, And Confused. Nobody Ever Got Fluent From Reading Such Russian Websites
- Youtube Videos- Gimme A Break! Hundreds Of Talking Heads All Teaching You The Same Worthless Garbage – Days Of The Week, Primary Colors, And How To Count To Ten – Unless You Are Trying To Impress The Russian Girl In Your Chemistry Class By Saying A Couple Random Russian Words, Then These Russian Videos Are Utterly Useless
Now The Methods That Are Sometimes Free…
- “Pen Pal” Membership Websites – Why Don’t We Just Cut Through The Poop And Admit That These Are Just Dating Communities In Disguise? (Free – $30 Per Month)
- Flash Cards – These Are Boring And Don’t Work Period – They Never Have -The Entire Concept Is Based Off Of Faulty Logic – You Will Never Have Enough Time In Your Life To Learn An Entire Language From Rote Memorization – The 20 Words You Learned Yesterday Will Mostly Be Forgotten By The Time You Move On To The Next 20. Plus, Learning Grammar Via Flash Cards Is Totally Futile…You Will Never Get “The Big Picture” (Anywhere from Free – $30 per month)
Now On To The Stuff That Will Cost Ya!
- “Teach Yourself” Books Are Boring, Unrealistic, And Use Outdated Material – They Only Give You Little Bits And Pieces Of The Language…Come On, How Often Will You Need To Use Sentences Like “Does This Hotel Provide A Continental Breakfast?” or “Do You Accept Cashier’s Checks?”. “You Will Never Understand “The Big Picture” Using These Books… (Estimate Price $20 Per Book)
- Computer Programs Like “Rosetta Stone” – Expose You To Only Small Pieces Of The Language And Supply You With No Theory. Basically They Look Good And That’s It. You Are Better Off Playing World Of Warcraft…You Will Never Understand “The Big Picture” (Estimated Price $400+)
- University Is Boring, Limited, And Focuses On All The Wrong Parts Of The Language – Students Are Almost Never Fluent Even After 4 Years Of Majoring In Russian…You Might See Some Of “The Big Picture” BUT Only After Years Of Torture…Do You Really Wanna Pay To Wait? ($20,000 Up To 200,000 For 4 Years Depending On The University)
- Audio Programs Like “Pimsleur” or “Learn While You Drive” Only Get You To Memorize A Handful Of Sentences That You Will Probably Never Use. Very Little Vocabulary Or Grammar Is Explained…You Will DEFINITELY Never Understand “The Big Picture”
- Private Tutors – Forget It – These People Depend On Your Stupidity In Order To Survive – The Faster You Learn, The Faster They Are Out Of A Job! (Estimated$20-100 Per Hour!)
How Much Time And Money Do You Wanna Waste On These Time Tested Failures?
I don’t know about you, but my time is valuable, and so is my money. The more time and money you can save the better. I mean, some of these names have been around for a long time and that’s why we trust them. We tend to trust the familiar, but what if the familiar is ineffective?
These faceless dinosaur corporations survive on their names. They use big budgets and flash to cover up their ineffectiveness and they know that most people will never question their methods because they are all naive beginners.
I think it’s criminal to take advantage of someone’s naivete in order to sell them flashy ineffective products. The people working for these corporations never tested the products themselves and have no clue whether or not they are effective or not. They applied for a job in sales and now they are in the business of selling.
I believe that if you are gonna sell a language learning product, then you should be in the business of language learning first, and in the business of selling second. Of course we all need to earn money off of the services we provide, but shouldn’t we also know exactly what we are selling to people, how effective it is, and shouldn’t we be able to stand behind it 100%?
Try going to Pimsleur, Rosetta Stone or Berlitz and asking all the employees if they have tested all the products they are selling to see if they are effective or not. See if they learned the language fluently from the products they earn their living off of. These people have no clue. To them, it’s just another 9-5.
If You Wanna Learn How To Say “Hi, Good-bye, and I Love You” In Russian, Then Leave This Page Immediately! This Program Is For Serious Language Enthusiasts Only!!!
I’ll tell you what. I wasted thousands of dollars (and God knows how much time) on EVERY SINGLE ONE of these methods and I regret every single penny. Not to mention years of my life that I will never get back.
I did however manage to turn these lemons into lemonade. I Managed To Finally Crack The Code For Learning The Russian Language (as well as other languages) and I want to make that available for you today.
I know that may sound corny, but it’s true. I’m tired of watching people get frustrated and scared by something as simple as a language. Up until now, language learning has remained a mystery to most of the adults on the planet. We hear “If you don’t learn as a child then you will never learn”.
That’s One Of The Biggest Lies Ever Told!
And what happens when we hear a lie long enough and loud enough? We end up believing it, but here’s the truth.
As an adult you have a much greater capacity than a child for learning since you are able to see “The Big Picture” of a language right off the bat, if only you had someone to show you.
Well Guess What…You Are In Luck! I finally discovered a way to learn the Russian language that actually makes you feel smart!
“Deciphering Russian Grammar Volume 1″
It’s All About Seeing “The Big Picture”
I designed this program to specifically make the Russian language seem as easy to learn as the latest first-person online shooter game. I’m gonna give you the quintessential patterns of the Russian language upfront, so you don’t have to wait months or even years to get “the big picture”.
From The Very First Minute You Will Be Able To Read And Pronounce Russian Words As Well As Construct Your Own Russian Sentences.
- Check Out What My Students Are Saying…
“Professor Paul’s Teaching Methods Are Truly Amazing“
“Professor Paul’s teaching methods are truly amazing, I can’t believe I was struggling for months to learn things he taught me in only a few minutes of video. My favorite part is the way he so clearly explains the rules of stress and pronunciation. The grammar too, is made so simple.”
- Richard Murray (UK)
- I even had a native Russian speaker review the “Russian For Retards” this is what he said…
“The Absolute Best Way To Learn Russian“
“If you really wanna learn Russian fast, then besides growing up in Russia, “Russian For Retards” is the absolute best way to learn Russian. Professor Paul’s understanding of the Russian language is profound. I never realized there was so much I didn’t know about my own mother tongue. Even though I speak it everyday, I never knew the “big picture” before I saw his videos”
- Igor Kucher (Ukraine)
This is what you’re gonna get in the Volume 1 of “Deciphering Russian Grammar”
- 3 Hours Of Video Tutoring By Me And A Native Female Russian Speaker
- Plus A 97 Page Workbook (1,671 Exercise Drills) To Make Sure You Never Forget “The Big Picture”
I am gonna take you by the hand and walk you step by step through the exact method I used to get me reading, writing and SPEAKING Russian within a few short weeks!
“Only 3 Hours of Video?” you ask?
Well, let me tell you something…You would have to take at least 6-12 months of private lessons to learn what we are gonna teach you in the first 3 hours which makes These Videos Worth Well Over $500 Dollars. The methods used in these videos and workbooks CANNOT be found anywhere else which makes them EXTREMELY valuable!
The workbook is also tailored specifically to work with “Russian For Retards” method is worth another $97.
That’s A Combined Value of $597!
However, since I’m a nice guy and I know what it’s like to be a starving student, I’m Gonna GIVE You The 3 Hours Worth of Videos For FREE when you buy the “Mastering Russian Grammar Volume 1 Workbook” For Only $97!
What do ya think? I Just Saved You $550 in private lessons, books, CD’s and computer software!
Look! I just slashed the price again!
Now for a limited time you can get everything (including bonuses) for only $27! However, you’d better hurry up, because I can’t afford to give away this extreme discount for long!
One Time Payment – Instant Access!
Instant Download – Even at 2 am
All Major Credit Card, Paypal, and Online Checks Accepted
Order 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Still not good enough?! Wow, you’re really looking for an insane deal, aren’t you?
Alright, How About Some FREE Bonuses That I Know You CANNOT Do Without!
Incredible Bonus #1
“Essential Russian Adjective Drill Book”
(360 Exercise Drills) $37 Value
This is where you get to apply everything you learned about adjectives from the video series. Here you will be making sentences just like a Russian, learning new vocabulary and making the grammar and alphabet second nature to you.
The adjectives drilled are the most common and useful adjectives in the Russian language. These sentence drills will also familiarize you with all essential pronouns and possessives in Russian. That way you won’t be frustrated by them later on.
- Build Your Vocabulary And Grammar Skills Simultaneously
- End Your Confusion About Adjectives Once And For All
- Expand Your Knowledge Of The Entire Russian Language While Focusing On Adjectives
- Turn Reading And Writing Russian Into A Breeze
Incredible Bonus #2
“117 Of The Most Common Russian Adjectives Declined And Explained”
This is what you will be using as a reference guide for your exercises in the above bonus as well as in everyday life.
Finding the superlative and comparative Russian adjectives can be quite a challenge in the beginning and having a reference list like this is essential accelerated learning.
Not to mention being able to increase your vocabulary and declension ability exponentially when used in conjunction with the other bonuses!
- Put an End To The Confusion Surrounding Russian Comparatives and Superlatives Once And For All
- Learn All The Most Important Adjectives From The Beginning And How They Are Declined
- Learn All The Rules And Patterns Behind Russian Adjectives As Well As All The Exceptions
- Save Money By Not Having To Purchase Similar Yet Inferior Books Elsewhere
Incredible Bonus #3
“Super Giant Russian Noun Drill Book”
(840 Exercise Drills) $47 Value
In this book you will be getting drilled from the other side. Working back and forth between the Adjective Drills and Noun Drills is a perfect combo.
When you get tired of doing adjectives, just switch over to nouns and vice versa.
You will never forget the Russian noun cases and declensions again after completion of this workbook!
- Use This In Conjunction With The Next Bonus To Get A Super Grip On Some Of The Most Frequently Used Nouns In Russian
- Master All The Noun Cases And All The Exceptions
- Review Russian Adjectives Vocabulary, Cases, and Vocabulary While You Master Noun Cases
- Establish A Solid Foundation For All Russian Noun Genders Introduced In Upcoming Volumes
Incredible Bonus #4
“230 Of Most Common Russian Nouns Declined And Explained” – $37 Value
Again, when it comes to Russian, you need a reference guide of the most commonly used nouns. Relying on a dictionary is sheer torture. Russian is an incredibly deep and complex language with a lot of exceptions. If these exceptions are not explained and mapped out for you properly, confusion will forever haunt you.
- Built To Work In Perfect Conjunction With The Above Bonus
- Develop A Solid Understanding Of The Most Commonly Used Masculine Nouns
- Establish A Concrete Foundation For Working With Feminine And Neuter Nouns
Incredible Bonus #5
“Super Giant Russian Adjective/Noun Combination Drill Book”
(990 Exercise Drills) $47 Value
Now we’re getting to the real meat and potatoes of the language. When you’ve mastered adjectives and nouns, you’ve mastered half the language.
Upon completion of this book, you are well armed and ready to take on the rest of the Russian language.
- Master The Science Of Using Russian Adjectives And Nouns Together To Form REAL Russian Sentences That Will Make You Understood By Any Russian
- Increase Your Working Russian Vocabulary So You Can Start Expressing Yourself Immediately!
- Master All The Fundamentals So That Learning Advanced Russian In The Future Is A Breeze!
That’s $205 Just In Bonuses That You Get Absolutely FREE!
- Just think about how great it will feel to finally unravel the mystery of the Russian language.
- Finally Tell Your Professors “Where To Stick It“
- Read The Classics In The Original Russian
- Travel The Russian Speaking World With Confindence
- Meet And Impress Russian Women Home And Abroad
- Beef Up Your Résumé
- Start Making Money Teaching Russian To Others!
The Possibilities Are Beyond Comprehension!
However if you don’t ACT NOW then you might end up flushing hundreds (or thousands) of dollars down the drain later on the inferior methods mentioned above.
Don’t Let Yourself Become Another Victim!
Click on the button below to start learning Russian the right way now from the very start and save yourself years of pain and frustration!
Let’s Review The Benefits That You Won’t Find With University Courses, CD Programs, Computer Programs, Or By Any Other Means!
- Virtual “One On One” Tutoring That Won’t Disappear When The Hour Is Over. You Can Watch These Videos Over And Over Again!
- Instant Access And The Ability To Upgrade To Future Volumes At Extremely Discounted Prices
- Create Your Own Schedule And Progress At Your Own Pace – No More Waiting For The Curriculum To Catch Up To You!
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
One Time Payment – Instant Access!
Instant Download – Even at 2 am
All Major Credit Card, Paypal, and Online Checks Accepted
Order 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
That’s Right – You Will Get A Full 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. I’m Taking All The Risk Out Of It For You!
Try Getting That From Your School Or Private Tutor! Shucks, You Won’t Even Get That From The Books, CD’s And Computer Programs You Bought. If You Are Lucky, You Might Sell Them For Half Price On Amazon Or Ebay.
P.S. If you honestly think that “Russian For Retards – Deciphering Russian Grammar” is not helping you learn Russian faster than ever before, then I insist that you ask for a refund!
P.P.S. There’s gonna be a One Time Offer after your purchase and I highly recommend you take advantage of it. For only an extra eight bucks, you can guarantee super ignition of your new Russian brain!